Subject: Re: Misc
From: Quackers <[email-masked]>
To: Andy Church <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 00:53:02 +0000 (GMT)

Theres a proggy called sound machine somewhere on Aminet that converts 
wav samples to raw, iff or voc, or the other way round, It also flips 
samples, for wav seems to be stored as an inverse wavform to what the 
amiga onse are.

	Steve.

On Sun, 10 Dec 1995, Andy Church wrote:

> >> Does anyone know how to listen to a 600k sample with the .wav suffix?
> >
> >Na! Try "Bload"ing it, and using the Sam Raw command??
> 
>   Won't work.  Sam Raw only works for samples of length 64k-1 or less.
> You'll have to use audio double buffering; there's an example in the AMOS
> Pro manual, in section 8.3 I believe.  (If you don't have the Pro manual,
> then maybe someone would be kind enough to post the code; I'm at college
> currently and don't have my manual with me.)
> 
>   --Andy Church ([email-masked])
>     WWW: http://mmm.mbhs.edu/cgi-bin/achurch/
>     AMOS Web Site: http://mmm.mbhs.edu/cgi-bin/achurch/amos/
>